Best Workout Playlists
Have you ever forgotten your headphones when heading to the gym or a workout? You might as well pack up and leave because it’s just not going to be the same.
Think about your favorite song of all time. When that jam comes on, you’re unstoppable. You can do anything, especially when it comes to working out.
No matter what kind of movement you choose to do, listening to music can help to amplify our performance and keep on pushing when we don’t think we can keep going on.
Turns out, our brains love music. Music helps dull pain, releases dopamine, and helps us push past those hard movements during a workout. So crank up those jams!
Here’s some of our favorite workout playlists for all of our babes pushing through their killer workouts:
- #GirlBoss for when you’re feeling super empowered
- Workout for when you’re feeling hip + poppy
- Workout hip-hop for when you’re feeling like going extra hard
- Bring Back The 2000’s for when you’re needing a good throwback
- Workout Twerkout for when you need that extra dance motivation
What’s your favorite workout playlist! Share with us below!